Saturday, September 19, 2009

Christian Cooper writes

I just wanted to take a moment to write you and tell you about my experiences with Tim back in the late 80's. I was one of the older bay area skaters, I got my start in about 1974. So many great young skaters started to emerge from San Jose in the 80's but Tim was truly unique, not only for his ability, but for his personality and his penchant for always having a beaming grin on his face. It was obvious to me, immediately, that he was special. He could get even the grumpiest people to laugh. Any session that Tim was at was always better, and that much more fun, solely because of him. I miss him every day, and in his short time here he made a huge impact on skateboarders all over the world. Thank you so very much for spreading the word about this film.
-christian cooper

No comments: